“COMMUNITY FOR ALL” TOOL KIT
RESOURCES FOR SUPPORTING COMMUNITY LIVING
This tool kit was developed at the request of volunteers, advocates, self-advocates, and professionals concerned that the remarkable progress made towards the inclusion of people with cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities (our constituents) into the fabric and mainstream of community life in America was at risk.
A PDF copy of this toolkit is available to download.
This tool kit was the product of collaboration between the following organizations:
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD), formerly American Association on Mental Retardation (AAMR) http://www.aaidd.org
- The Arc of the United States – http://www.thearc.org/
- The Center on Human Policy – http://thechp.syr.edu
- The Council on Quality and Leadership – http://www.thecouncil.org
- National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities (NACDD) – http://www.nacdd.org/
- The University of Minnesota’s Research and Training Center on Community Living – http://rtc.umn.edu/
- TASH – http://www.tash.org